Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shop News


Good morning all! Today i thought I'd share a bit of shop news. I am planning a big ol' update for Friday April 23rd. There'll be some handy Take Along Totes for all the kiddos in your life. These little bags are great for holding all those whozits & whatzits that kids accumulate when they're out & about, ( my girls bring their's everywhere.) There they are above all stacked and ready to go. I love seeing things all piled up like this- makes me feel productive.



There will also be some sweet dress up crowns available. I think they look like some sort of awesome blooming plant in this shot... I've got loads more crowns all cut and ready to go but I think those will be coming along with me to the Tarts n' Crafts show on May 8th at the Jack Purcell Community Centre in Ottawa, (more about that great event later.)




That's all fer now friends.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment