Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Progress

So the kiddos are back to school and there is real progress in the studio at last. These are a bunch of little owl legs patiently awaiting bodies. I'm in the middle of making a batch of thirty hoots, which is probably too many for me! It's super hard to stay motivated when working in large quantities like this, for me anyway :) Ah well, the finish line is in sight!

Having both kids in school full days has been a real change of pace for me. It's incredible to have so much time to get things done during the day. I almost don't know what to do with myself half the time!


This was the scene afterschool on the first day back. My little first grader sleeping soundly on the floor with her pup...

Lots of big changes this month for all of us, it's important to take time out and rest :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment