Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thank You!


Craftalicious was a huge success, thanks to everyone who came out ! It was great to see so many familiar faces who have shopped from me in the past and continue to support my business! There were so many people who told me they had bought one of my owls for their niece or grandaughter, one lady collects my ornaments, I even saw a few of my log cabin patchwork totes floating around the crowd. It fills me with so much gratitude to see my work being embraced by the community like this! So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Today I took the day off from crafting and focused on getting the house in order, ( vacuuming all of the thread, scraps, and lint from the sewing frenzy that went on here last week!) But tomorrow I'll be back at it again. Saturday's show nearly wiped me out of all my stock, so it's time to hustle to get ready for The One & Only Craft Fair next Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment