Sunday, January 2, 2011

The one about discipline.


"Success comes from high hopes combined with daily discipline." - Zig Ziglar.

So, it's the discipline part that gets me every time. I'm a great idea lady, a fabulous starter, I can be super focused - for a while. But I tend to lose my chutzpa after awhile.

Well this year I'm going forward with the intention of being truly disciplined. I know it will be a challenge to work from home, mother my kiddos, be present for my partner and friends, and keep up with all that dastardly housework,(I feel some delegating coming on!) But I really want to prove ,(mostly to myself) that I can have the life I want...I'm just going to have to work it.

So dear readers, I'd love to know how you manage to stay focused on your goals and dreams.
Any tips or strategies that you find effective? I'd love to hear from you in the comments :)
xo
haley

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, it is a struggle, isn't it? I think once I changed my mindset to believing I am already living my dream I got motivated. Everything I do gives my dreams momentum and nourishes them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do lists, hundreds of them. I guess it is the way I function. Since I am working from home, I try to plan things daily that I need to do. All is time management and avoid procrastination !! But honestly, being creative doesn't do well with discipline... You are talented. Enjoy life !

    ReplyDelete