Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Papernstitch

Have you been to check out the new Papernstitch exhibition? There are some pretty amazing folks over there, seriously, I could spend hours perusing the different sections and shops.

One of the shops I'm really loving this morning is The Wishing Elephant . Check out these Love Bus onesies. How cute are these? My first car was a "love bus", bought in Victoria B.C. We got it off an awesome homeschooling family and the mom had painted the whole thing with peace signs, Jim Morrison and all the characters from Scooby Doo! It was the hilarious... Anyway these tops remind me of that bus, and I think they would make such a sweet gift!

I am also a part of the current PNS exhibit & there's a link to my shop over in the sidebar!
I am offering 15% off to Papernstitch shoppers :)
xo

haley












No comments:

Post a Comment