Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Been Workin'

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote a proper post huh? What can I say, I've been pretty darn busy with my lil' biz, sending out orders and getting things into shops. I've made more owls these past few weeks than I can count! That's why I am pleased to announce that I am working on a collection of women's totes. My totes always fly out of the shop and off my tables at craft shows, so it's a shame I don't get to them more often. I tend to get so busy keeping up with the demand for my kid stuff that my other products get neglected. Anyhoo, I have received a number of emails lately about when they'll be back, and the answer is soon! I'd like to throw a handful into my etsy shop next week and then get some into a few of my fave local shops, more on that soon :)
Okay folks,
back at it!

1 comment: